Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trip 2 Malaysia

Its the first week of da hols n mum, Sheryl n I went on a one day trip 2 Malaysia with our friends! I wished dat dad would come 2 but he had his work 2 do. I have never gone on a ONE DAY trip 2 Malaysia before. You can't do a lot of things in one day in Malaysia as u need time 2 travel back n forth from Malaysia 2 Singapore. We decided 2 make the most of dat very little time.
We managed 2 do lots of activities dat day, so, it seemed more like 2 days in Malaysia than 1. First, we had breakfast. Then, we went 2 Giant 2 shop. Mum bought a pair of new shoes 4 dad. After that, we went bowling. Sheryl, Carlene n I did not play. I did not play as I could not carry da ball with 1 hand.
At about 11:30, we played some games @ da arcade. We watched a movie after dat.(Sorry, Sheryl leaning on me, can't type properly) Back 2 da subject. We ate lunch then shopped again. + shop 4 Sheryl's bag. After eating dinner, we shop-AGAIN. Then, we went 2 watch another movie. When we went toilet, Jael saw a few boys taking picture outside da girls toilet.After that, we went home n reach home @ 1a.m.+
THE END=)
Posted by SM =D

No comments: