Tuesday, September 2, 2008

High School Musical ON ICE


Yoo hoo! Came at last! The moment that I had been waiting for had arrived. It was that cold, rainy day...


Groaning, I followed my parents to the food court that was packed with people. The floor seemed wet and dirty, like that in the wet market. There was also a cigeratte lying on the floor. "Urggghhhh!" I HATE dirty! Tiptoe-ing across the wet floor, we finally found an empty table. We ordered the food of our choice, and settled down to eat. The food did not agree with my expectations and I found that the food found at the food court that my family usually dined at, was much, much better. After that, to my delight, we bought a refreshing drink, a strawberry sort-of milkshake "thing". It was good for quenching my thirst. Finally, we headed for the auditorium where the "high school musical on ice" was held. I was so excited that every step I took, I seemed to bounce right off the ground. I was sooooo excited!!!! During the show, I kept taking photos! I wanted to have a memory of what had happened. During the break in the middle of the show, I spotted a very extra beautiful cup. After much pleading we bought it. After the whole show, my parents brought back 2 sleepy children back home. This was an unforgettable day......
Sheryl

No comments: