Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Piano exam

Today was my piano grade 5 practical exam. Wah! I wake up so early 2 practise but later @ the exam so nervous so keep perspiring then my hands so slippery & very hard 2 play. I also not use 2 their piano. For the first piece I was totally lost @ the 2nd page. Luckly the examiner give me chance, ask me 2 play the 2nd page again. Phew! @ last the exam over. Sooooo.... tired. Whan I go home I went 2 sleep immediately. Sleep 4 dunno how long then wake up do work. , later still got tution, I don't feel like going. Oh ya, Zhou lao shi's cake(her teacher's day prezzie) got ssquashed as I put in my bag. Hope she don't mind. Tomorrow still got school & Zhou lao shi say also got extra tution tomorrow. I wish there was npthing on(2 do with work) during the holidays. But I'm glad can go Wild Wild Wet this Friday-Yay!!!

sm

No comments: